UPDATE: Due to the high potential for a rain/snow mix on April 27, we are postponing the cleanups to Saturday, May 4, 1:30 – 4:30pm.
Citizens For Sustainability is partnering with local organizations to bring you family-friendly Earth Day cleanup activities in St. Anthony Village. Join us Saturday, May 4 from 1:30 to 4:30pm at any of St. Anthony’s parks–registration is not required.
- Salo Park – 3301 Silver Lake Rd NE (trash clean up and yard work. Key Club students are helping here too.)
- Silver Point Park – 3010 29th Ave NE (Kid friendly!)
- Central Park – 3503 Silver Lake Rd (organized by the SAVHS Green Team)
- Emerald Park – 3925 Macalaster Drive (Kid friendly! K Kids are helping here too.)
- Trillium Park – 2800 Highway 88 (yard work only.)
Registration is not required and you may come and go as you need to – you are not expected to be there the whole time! Dress appropriately and bring gloves if you have them. Any last-minute changes will occur on the Facebook event page for updates.
- Keep SAV clean
- Get outside for some exercise and fresh air
- Reconnect with Villagers after a long winter
- Prevent springtime flooding from clogged storm drains
Organized by Citizens for Sustainability, City of Saint Anthony Village and the Parks Commission, Kiwanis, and SAVHS Green Team