Citizens for Sustainability members promote sustainability initiatives in St. Anthony Village and surrounding communities while actively participating in initiatives that bring about positive changes through community collaborations.
- Citizens for Sustainability members are volunteers.
- Booth Application Deadline: deadline passed.
- Fee: $0
- Event is zero waste. Anything you bring must be reusable, compostable, or recyclable. Monitored bins for compostable and recyclable items will be available on site. Please dispose of other items before entering city hall.
- Table, if requested: 6’ length x 26” width, bring your own tablecloth
- Chairs, if requested.
- Power, if requested: Bring your own extension cord(s)
- Floor Plan: The venue does not have a floor plan, but we are developing one to email at a later date.
Day Of Schedule
- Location: St. Anthony City Hall, 3301 Silver Lake Rd NE, St Anthony, MN 55418
- Setup: 12:00 (noon)-1:15pm in the multi-purpose room (gym)
- Unload: at front entrance (Key Club members can assist)
- Park: upper parking lot, north of city hall
- Check In: find the welcome table just inside the main building doors
- Fair is open: 1:30-4:30pm
- Teardown: 4:30-5:00pm (Key Club students can assist)
- Coordinators: Kristin Mroz & Emily Wallace (their contact info will be emailed to you)
- Speaker coordinator: Michael Guest
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.