Each year, Citizens for Sustainability partners with local organizations to bring you family-friendly Earth Day cleanup activities in St. Anthony Village. This year will be a little different but we hope that we can work together to keep our community clean!
Date and Time:
Earth Week – Sunday April 19 to Saturday April 25
- Your neighborhood and parks!
– Earth Week (April 19-25)
– Pick up trash individually or with your houshold (no groups please!)
– Take a photo of what you collect and share it to the CFS Facebook page or email email@example.com
– Use Google My Maps to draw a line where you picked up trash or provide a brief description of where you collected material
– If possible, note the weight of the material you collected
TIPS AND TRICKS
– During COVID protocols, please do not gather in groups outside of your household
– Going on extra walks lately? Take a bag with you!
– Need an extra challenge for kids? Use a scavenger hunt!
– Protect yourself with gloves or use grabbers
– If working along roads, wear bright colors
– Stay off of private property
– Dispose of trash in your own waste bins or in public bins only
– Stay safe – do not touch needles or other sharp objects. Contact the city directly if there is anything dangerous or too heavy to pick up.
- Keep SAV clean
- Get outside for some exercise and fresh air
- Prevent springtime flooding from clogged storm drains